Once more our services and products were awarded, this time in Greece, recognising our dedication to innovation and contemporary client service.
At the Digital Finance awards 2022, that were organised by Boussias and were held in Athens, pioneering projects and innovative initiatives concerning the digital transformation of the financial sector from Greece and Cyprus were showcased.
Specifically myAncoria, Digital Loans and Ancoria Bank Create earned the following awards:
myAncoria – Ancoria Bank’s web/mobile banking
• Gold in the category Payment Project
• Bronze in the category Internet Banking
• Silver in the category Digital Transformation Initiative
• Silver in the category Paperless Digital Initiative (ATM processing, e-signature, digital ID, etc.)
• Bronze in the category Consumer / SME Lending Digital Initiative
Ancoria Bank Create – for opening an account without physical presence at the Bank
• Bronze in the category Paperless Digital Initiative (ATM processing, e-signature, digital ID, etc.)
At the awards ceremony in Athens, Ancoria Bank was represented by Nicolas Prentzas, Deputy CEO & Chief Operating Officer, and George Paglas, Chief Banking & Business Development Officer.
These important distinctions recognise our determination in using modern technologies and creating groundbreaking services and products, in order to offer the best possible service to you. Moreover, it demonstrates the high quality of our digital services and products, as they are also recognised in an even larger market, such as Greece’s.
We remain committed in redefining banking and offering even more advanced services and products so that you can manage your finances with safety and ease.