Min €1,000 and up to €5,000*
Floating Interest Rate with Ancoria Bank’s Base rate
APR is calculated as noted below
- There are no documentation fees
- A processing fee of €25 will be charged at the opening of the facility
- Stamp duty fee of €1
- For more information on our charges, you can view our Commissions and Charges table
You have the right, without stating any reasons, to withdraw from the loan agreement within fourteen (14) days from its signing or from the receipt of the terms of the loan agreement, in case that this follows the signing of the agreement
*An overdraft limit of up to two monthly salaries with a maximum amount €5,000. The overdraft limit amount permitted will be according to your monthly income. You will be charged at the debit interest rate according to daily balances on a 365/366 days basis.
Overdraft Interest rate consists of the base + the margin. For the definitions of the base rates used click here.
Capitalisation of Debit Interest will be done twice a year (on 30th June and on 31st December)
APR (Annual Percentage Rate) has been calculated on 10/10/2022 and is based on the following information:
- Interest Rate: Bank’s Base Rate for Consumers (BBRC) as at 10/10/2022 was 2.41% + margin 7.58%
- Initial charges: A processing fee of €25 charged at the opening of the facility
- Other initial charges: Stamp duty fee of €1
- Overdraft limit: €5,000
- Term: 3 months (revolving)
- The APR will vary in the event that any of the above variables change.
Warning: In case of variable interest rates, the instalment amount and total cost of the facility may increase or decrease depending on variations in the base rate.
Disclaimer: Ancoria Bank Ltd may at its choice, reject an application/business relationship for legal, regulatory or other reasons and withdraw or amend any plan, at any time. The granting of credit facilities is subject to the granting of security acceptable to the Bank. In certain cases, the offer which Ancoria Bank Ltd may make, may differ, following an assessment of your personal financial and other circumstances.