Min €1,000 and up to €5,000
APR is calculated based on the representative example shown below
You can choose to repay your loan earlier than your agreed repayment schedule, partially or fully free of charge
- There are no documentation fees
- A processing fee of €25 will be charged at the opening of the facility
- Stamp duty fee of €1 will be charged
- For more information on our charges, you can view our Commissions and Charges table
You have the right, without stating any reasons, to withdraw from the loan agreement within fourteen (14) days from its signing or from the receipt of the terms of the loan agreement, in case that this follows the signing of the agreement
At Ancoria Bank, we want to make sure you have all the information you need at all times. We’ve provided a representative example, that you can use as a guide.
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE
**APR (Annual Percentage Rate) has been calculated on 10/04/2023 and is based on the following information:
- Interest Rate: Bank’s Base Rate for Consumers (BBRC) as at 10/04/2023 was 2.02% + margin 7.97%
- Loan amount of €5,000
- Loan term at 2 years
- There are no securities requested
- Initial charges: A processing fee of €25 charged at the opening of the facility
- Other initial charges: Stamp duty fee of €1
Warning: In case of variable interest rates, the instalment amount and total cost of the facility may increase or decrease depending on variations in the base rate.
Disclaimer: Ancoria Bank Ltd may at its choice, reject an application/business relationship for legal, regulatory or other reasons and withdraw or amend any plan, at any time. The granting of credit facilities is subject to the granting of security acceptable to the Bank. In certain cases, the offer which Ancoria Bank Ltd may make, may differ, following an assessment of your personal financial and other circumstances.