New Car Loan for Business
*In case of early loan repayments, there is the possibility of a prepayment fee. See the relevant formula in our Commissions and Charges table
What securities are requested for a New Car Loan?
Insurance for the new car
- A processing fee of 1% of the amount of the facility, with a minimum fee of €150, will be charged at the opening of the facility
- Documentation fees of €100 are applicable to all facilities (Micro, SMEs, Corporate)
- For more information about our charges, you can view our Commissions and Charges table
Warning: If you fail to meet your loan repayment plan secured by mortgage, your home/property may be repossessed.
Warning: There are charges for early loan repayment (Find out more at the links: Commissions and charges & Prepayment penalty for fixed rate loans).
Warning: In case of variable interest rates, the installment amount and total cost of the facility may increase or decrease depending on variations in the base rate.
Disclaimer: Ancoria Bank Ltd may at its choice, reject an application/business relationship for legal, regulatory or other reasons and withdraw or amend any plan, at any time.
Make an appointment
What you need to have
- Passport or National Identity card
- Original recent utility bill (less than 6 months old) / OR statement of EEA bank / OR local authority tax bill / OR house insurance
- Copy of a valid ID / Passport certiﬁed as a true copy by a state authority
- If you are temporarily residing in Cyprus and are a non-EU national, please supply a copy of your Temporary Residence Permit