Full Cash Collateral Loan
Based on the assumption that 6 month fixed deposit rate is 0.00% plus margin of 1%. View interest rates
APR is calculated based on the representative example shown below
According to loan purpose
*In case of early loan repayments, there is the possibility of a prepayment fee. See the relevant formula in our Commissions and Charges table
What securities are requested for a Full Cash Collateral Loan?
- A processing fee of 1% of the amount of the facility, with a minimum fee of €150, will be charged at the opening of the facility.
- Documentation fees of €100 are applicable to all facilities (Micro, SMEs, Corporate).
- For more information about our charges, you can view our Commissions and Charges table
At Ancoria Bank, we want to make sure that you have all the information you need at all times. We’ve provided a representative example, that you can use as a guide.
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE
* APR (Annual Percentage Rate) has been calculated on the 10/07/2023 and is based on the following:
- Interest Rate: Fixed Term Deposit Rate today at 0.00% + margin 1% (total of interest rate: 1%)
- Initial charges: Processing fees of 1% charged on facility amount (minimum charge €150) and documentation fees of €100
- Loan amount of €10,000
- Term Loan of 8 years
Warning: If you fail to meet your loan repayment plan secured by mortgage, your home/property may be repossessed.
Warning: There are charges for early loan repayment (Find out more on the links: Commissions and charges & Prepayment penalty for fixed rate loans).
Warning: In case of variable interest rates, the installment amount and total cost of the facility may increase or decrease depending on variations in the base rate.
Disclaimer: Ancoria Bank Ltd may at its choice, reject an application/business relationship for legal, regulatory or other reasons and withdraw or amend any plan, at any time.
Make an appointment
What you need to have
- Passport or National Identity card
- Original recent utility bill (less than 6 months old) / OR statement of EEA bank / OR local authority tax bill / OR house insurance
- Copy of a valid ID / Passport certiﬁed as a true copy by a state authority
- If you are temporarily residing in Cyprus and are a non-EU national, please supply a copy of your Temporary Residence Permit