New Car Loan
Up to €50,000
APR is calculated based on the representative example shown below
1 – 7 years
*In case of early loan repayments, there is the possibility of a prepayment fee. See the relevant formula in our Commissions and Charges table
What securities are requested for a New Car Loan?
Insurance for the new car
- A processing fee of 1% of the amount of the facility, with a minimum fee of €50, will be charged at the opening of the facility
- Documentation fees of €50 are applicable to all facilities for individuals that are less than or equal to €30,000, and €80 documentation fees for facilities for individuals that are greater than €30,000
- For more information on our charges, you can view our Commissions and Charges table
In order to be eligible, borrowers must fulfill all Ancoria Bank internal credit risk criteria
At Ancoria Bank, we want to make sure you have all the information you need at all times. We’ve provided a representative example, that you can use as a guide.
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE
**APR (Annual Percentage Rate) has been calculated on 09/03/2020 and is based on the following information:
- Interest Rate: Euribor 6m as at 09/03/2020 was -0.427% but as per the Bank’s pricing policy Euribor interest rates are floored to 0.00%, so calculations have been made based on Euribor 6m at 0.00% + margin 3.25%
- Initial charges: Processing fees of 1% charged on facility amount (€200) and documentation fees of €50
- Loan amount of €20,000
- Loan term of 7 years
Disclaimer: Ancoria Bank Ltd reserves the right to decline an application/business relationship for legal, regulatory or any other reason and withdraw any plan, at any time. In certain cases, the offer which Ancoria Bank Ltd may make, may differ, following an assessment of your personal financial and other circumstances.
Warning: If you fail to meet your loan repayment plan secured by mortgage, your home/property may be repossessed.
Warning: There are charges for early loan repayment (Find out more at the links: Commissions and charges & Prepayment penalty for fixed rate loans).
Warning: In case of variable interest rates, the instalment amount and total cost of the facility may increase or decrease depending on variations in the base rate.
With our Loan Calculator, you can get an instant look at:
- What your indicative monthly instalment will be
- Whether you may be eligible for the loan you want
You can then easily request a video or phone call with us to talk more about it. No strings attached.