The Bank invites applications from aspiring professionals for the position of Systems Engineer at its Head Offices in Nicosia.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Design, implement and maintain IT systems including Windows Servers, Linux Servers, Active Directory Infrastructure and VDI Infrastructure, ensuring the provision of high quality systems and infrastructure availability
- Manage antivirus software and backup systems
- Perform security hardening of servers and other IT systems
- Cooperate with the IT Helpdesk function to troubleshoot problems reported by end users
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- Analytical thinking
- Passionate to learn new things and challenge yourself to try new things
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Windows Servers and Linux Servers
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange Server
- Experience with VMware virtualization platform
- Experience with IIS, Apache and Nginx Web Servers
- Experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, containerization technologies and online collaboration tools will be considered an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to experience and qualifications.
Interested Applicants must submit their CV at email@example.com, stating the position in the subject, or uploading it below.
Ancoria Bank is an equal opportunities employer.