Investment Home Loan
Up to €300,000
Up to 65% of the estimated value of the property
Applicants may choose between a floating rate with Ancoria Bank’s base rate OR Euribor 6 months. View interest rates
APR is calculated based on the representative example shown below
5 – 25 years
Debtor’s age must not exceed 65 years at loan maturity
Up to two years grace period on capital (this means you only need to pay the interest during this period) from the start of the loan for houses under construction
You have the ability to suspend up to two monthly instalments per year, as long as the Bank is informed at least one month prior the date of the instalment, with a maximum of 24 instalments during the duration of your loan period. Terms and conditions apply
Choose between an immediate or gradual disbursement of the amount financed, depending on the progress of works
You can choose to repay your loan earlier than your agreed repayment schedule, partially or fully*
*In case of early loan repayments, there is the possibility of a prepayment fee. See the relevant formula in our Commissions and Charges table
What securities or other requirements are requested for an Investment Housing Loan?
- A processing fee of 1% of the amount of the facility, with a minimum fee of €50, will be charged at the opening of the facility
- Documentation fees of €50 are applicable to all facilities for individuals that are less than or equal to €30,000, and €80 documentation fees for facilities for individuals that are greater than €30,000
- For more information on our charges, you can view our Commissions and Charges table
You have the right to withdraw from the credit agreement, within five (5) working days from its conclusion, without penalty and without justification, unless you proceed with the disbursement of any amount that is the subject matter of the credit agreement before the expiry of these five (5) working days to exercise this right
At Ancoria Bank, we want to make sure you have all the information you need at all times. We’ve provided a representative example, that you can use as a guide.
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE
**APR (Annual Percentage Rate) has been calculated on 10/04/2023 and is based on the following:
- Interest Rate: BBRH as at 10/04/2023 was 1% + margin 3.20%
- Loan amount of €100,000
- Loan term of 25 years
- Bank initial charges: Processing fees of 1% charged on facility amount (€1,000) and documentation fees of €80
- Other initial charges: €1,156 (including stamp duty fees/ mortgage fees)
- Security on Loan: Mortgage on property with market value €154,000 and mortgaged value €100,000
- Assignment of Life Insurance, Artemis Report, valuation fees for property mortgaged and Fire Insurance of mortgaged property have not been taken into consideration for this calculation
Warning: If you fail to meet your loan repayment plan, you may lose your home or other property.
Warning: There are charges for early loan repayment (Find out more at the links: Commissions and charges & Prepayment penalty for fixed rate loans).
Warning: In case of variable interest rates, the instalment amount and total cost of the facility may increase or decrease depending on variations in the base rate.
Disclaimer: Ancoria Bank Ltd may at its choice, reject an application/business relationship for legal, regulatory or other reasons and withdraw or amend any plan, at any time. The granting of credit facilities is subject to the granting of security acceptable to the Bank. In certain cases, the offer which Ancoria Bank Ltd may make, may differ, following an assessment of your personal financial and other circumstances.
With our Loan Calculator, you can get an instant look at:
- What your indicative monthly instalment will be
- Whether you may be eligible for the loan you want
You can then easily request a video or phone call with us to talk more about it. No strings attached.