The Bank invites applications from aspiring professionals for the position of a Network and Security Engineer at its Head Offices in Nicosia.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Design, implement and maintain networks and information security systems including routers, switches, firewalls, IPS, and e-mail filtering systems, ensuring the provision of the highest levels of information security
- Manage vulnerability scanning tools
- Manage IP Telephony systems
- Perform security hardening of network devices and related systems
- Cooperate with the IT Helpdesk function to troubleshoot problems reported by end users
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- Analytical thinking
- Passionate to learn new things and challenge yourself to try new things
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of the TCP/IP Protocol Suite and routing/switching principles
- Excellent knowledge of information security principles
- Experience with Cisco network devices
- Experience with Firewalls, VPNs, IPS and E-mail filtering systems
- Experience with Digium Telephony systems will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, containerization technologies and online collaboration tools will be considered an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to experience and qualifications.
Interested Applicants must submit their CV at email@example.com, stating the position in the subject, or uploading it below, by Friday the 25th of November 2022.
Ancoria Bank is an equal opportunities employer.