Everything you need for your day-to-day business banking needs
MANAGE YOUR COMPANY'S PAYROLL
Arrange your staff payroll through your company's current account
Pay bills and loans
Set up standing orders and direct debits and get a chequebook and a debit card** to manage your company's everyday needs
The amount permitted will be according to your company’s turnover. Debit interest is charged on daily balances on a 365 / 366 days basis
OPTION OF DIFFERENT CURRENCIES
Open your current account in one of the following currencies: Euro (EUR), British Pounds (GBP), Polish Zloty (PLN), Swedish Krona (SEK), Japanese Yen (JPY), Swiss Franc (CHF).
Up to €20,000
For larger amounts please contact one of our Banking Centres
DEBIT INTEREST RATE
Interest rates vary according to the security
APR is calculated based on the representative example shown below
- Interest Rate: Base Rate European Central Bank (ECB) today at 0.00% + Margin 5.00% | Processing fees (charged once at the initial stage) of 1% of the amount of loan or overdraft with a minimum amount of €150. Please note: No processing fees for small enterprises on pre-priced products. If you need more information about our charges you can view the Commissions and Charges table
- Overdraft limit = €20,000
- Term = 3 months (revolving)
- The APR will vary in the event that any of the above variables change
- The above pricing refers only to companies registered in Cyprus
Overdraft Interest Rate consists of the base + the margin. Interest Rate margin is the same for all currencies but the base varies based on the currency of the account as follows: i) ECB Rate for EUR, ii) BOC Bank Rate for GBP, iii) NBP Reference Rate for PLN, iv) Riksbank Repo Rate for SEK, v) BOJ Basic Loan Rate for JPY And vi) SNB Mid Target Rate for CHF. For the definition of the base rates used click here
** The Ancoria Bank Mastercard® Debit Card is issued by PSI-Pay Ltd pursuant to a license by Mastercard® International Incorporated. Your Ancoria Bank Mastercard® Debit Card will access the available balance in your Ancoria Bank current account. Ancoria Bank Ltd is licensed, registered and supervised by the Central Bank of Cyprus with license number 22.214.171.124.8
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard® International Incorporated.
Get started by submitting your details for an appointment at your nearest Banking Centre.
We are ready to help and look forward to meeting you.
Make an appointment
things to bring with you
- Copy of a valid Passport or National Identity card
- Original recent utility bill (less than 6 months old) / OR statement of EEA bank / OR local authority tax bill / OR house insurance
- Copy of a valid ID / Passport certiﬁed as a true copy by a state authority
- If you are temporarily residing in Cyprus and are a non-EU national, please supply a copy of your Temporary Residence Permit
- Declaration for Exemption from the Deduction of Defence Contribution on Interest (if applicable)