- View all your transactions as far back as the day you signed up as an Ancoria Bank customer
- Automatic categorization of your financials for easy viewing
- Change category or allocate to multiple categories
- Easily manage expenses by taking in-app photos of your purchases or receipts and adding notes
- Keep track of total amounts spent at specific merchants
- Set and monitor your monthly or yearly budgets, per category
- View your spending analysis and visualize impact
- Set overspending alerts to make sure you do not go over your budget
- Make adjustments to keep up with your initial budget and stay on top of your finances
- Use Fingerprint or Face Recognition* to easily transfer funds
- Transfer money to anyone in your Contact List: Ancoria Bank customers, who have consented, are automatically displayed. For everyone else you can enter their details only once and they can be stored for future use
- Use the app to take photos and make notes to keep track of your transfers and what they are for
* Fingerprint and Face Recognition are only available on the mobile app
MANAGE YOUR CARD
- If you misplaced your card** and want to make sure it won’t be used, you can deactivate it temporarily, and reactivate it at a later date through myAncoria app
- Easily report your card lost or stolen
- Cancel damaged, lost or stolen cards
- Order a new PIN and receive it immediately via SMS
- Download and save your account statements
- Request a chequebook
- Stop cheque payments
- Download IBAN certificates
Customers using the myAncoria mobile app can sign in via Fingerprint or Face Recognition for added security
myAncoria is constantly evolving.
Stay tuned for more features that will help you manage your money with ease.
** The Ancoria Bank Mastercard® Debit Card is issued by IPS Solutions Ltd pursuant an affiliate license by Mastercard International Incorporated. IPS Solutions Ltd is registered in Cyprus HE 346719 Registered Office: 73 Metochiou 2407 Nicosia, Cyprus. IPS Solutions Ltd is an authorised Electronic Money Institution, licensed, registered, and supervised by Central Bank of Cyprus with license number 220.127.116.11. Your Ancoria Bank Mastercard Debit Card is governed by the General Terms and Conditions of Ancoria Bank Ltd. Your debit card will access the available balance in your Ancoria Bank current account. Ancoria Bank Ltd is licensed, registered, and supervised by the Central Bank f Cyprus with license number 18.104.22.168.8.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.