Be on top of your financials wherever you are.
myAncoria is our newly upgraded online banking. Not only that but is the handy aid which helps you manage your finances. Hassle free and accessible from your personal computer, tablet and mobile phone through an app.
- View transactions from the day you became a customer
- Viewing with automatic categorization
- Take a photo of what you bought or the receipt, add a note
- View the total amount you spend on specific merchants
- Download your account statements
- Chequebook request
- Stop cheque payments
- Download an IBAN certificate
- Easy transfers and authorisations with Fingerprint / Touch ID *
- Transfer money through a Contact List
- Take a photo of what you are transferring money for
- Keep a note
* Fingeprint / Touch ID is only available on the mobile app.
Manage your card
- Deactivate your card* temporarily if you have misplaced it and you want to be sure it will not be used. You can reactivate it any time you want
- Report your card lost / stolen easily
- Cancel your card, if it is damaged for example
- Order PIN and receive it immediately via SMS
Biometric Login (Mobile app only)
- Fingerprint / Touch ID
- Face Recognition
Even more features coming soon!
You can log in here: https://my.ancoriabank.com
* The Ancoria Bank Mastercard® Debit Card is issued by PSI-Pay Ltd pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. PSI-Pay Ltd is registered in England & Wales No. 5899168. Registered Office: Afon Building, Worthing Road, Horsham RH12 1TL. Your Ancoria Bank Mastercard Debit Card is governed by the General Terms and Conditions of Ancoria Bank Ltd. Your debit card will access the available balance in your Ancoria Bank current account. Ancoria Bank Ltd is licensed, registered and supervised by the Central Bank of Cyprus with license number 220.127.116.11.8.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.