Earn higher returns over a choice of terms
The longer your funds are on deposit the greater potential for higher returns.
- Deposit accounts that offer you a high return on your money and pay interest at the end of the period chosen
- The return you receive depends on the term of the deposit
- Minimum deposit required to open an account is €500
- At maturity you will have the choice either to renew the deposit with the new interest rate as at the time of maturity or to transfer money to your current account for instant access. A penalty fee will be charged in case of premature withdrawals
Fixed Term Deposit interest rates that suit you
3 MONTHS TERM DEPOSIT
6 MONTHS TERM DEPOSIT
9 MONTHS TERM DEPOSIT
12 MONTHS TERM DEPOSIT
The above rates are applicable to customers holding Fixed Term Deposits of up to €500,000.
If the total Fixed Term Deposits (per customer) exceed €500,000 you can contact us for a quotation.
DISCLAIMER: Ancoria Bank Ltd reserves the right to decline an application/business relationship for legal, regulatory or any other reason and withdraw any plan, at any time.
Get started by submitting your details for an appointment at your nearest Banking Centre.
We are ready to help and look forward to meeting you.
Make an appointment
things to bring with you
- Copy of a valid Passport or National Identity card
- Original recent utility bill (less than 6 months old) / OR statement of EEA bank / OR local authority tax bill / OR house insurance
- Copy of a valid ID / Passport certiﬁed as a true copy by a state authority
- If you are temporarily residing in Cyprus and are a non-EU national, please supply a copy of your Temporary Residence Permit
- Declaration for Exemption from the Deduction of Defence Contribution on Interest (if applicable)