The Bank invites applications from aspiring professionals for the position of a Software Developer at its Head Offices in Nicosia.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Design, build, test and deploy highly scalable software including microservices, APIs, integrations and data pipelines across multiple products & services
- Participate in design and code reviews, documentation of design, and implementation of agile / scrum methodologies to ensure high quality software
- Provide documentation & training to internal stakeholders as well as mentorship to other engineers
- Help us promote an experiment-rich culture that learns fast and innovates faster through small iterations of production-ready testable code
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline
- At least 3 years of related work experience
- Strong engineering and coding skills. Ability to write high performance production quality code within agreed upon delivery timeframes
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn existing back-end code
- Ability to work within a team as well as lead efforts to enhance business goals for our customers, team, and company. Celebrate the efforts of yourself & others
- Passionate to learn new things and challenge yourself to try new things
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of relevant programming languages and frameworks (C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core)
- Experience with Relational Database Systems and Design (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Ability to use version control software (GIT / TFS)
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to experience and qualifications.
Interested Applicants must submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position in the subject, or uploading it below, by Friday the 25th of November 2022.
Ancoria Bank is an equal opportunities employer.