The Bank invites applications from aspiring professionals for the position of Risk Analyst at its Head Offices in Nicosia.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Contributing to the identification, measurement and proper reporting of risks
- Contributing to the preparation and submission of regular and ad hoc reports to management, the Board of Directors, and the CBC, in a timely and accurate manner
- Raising issues identified and submitting suggestions to the Head Risk Management Function
- Monitoring key risk metrics and aggregated risk information in support of performing qualitative analysis of the Bank’s risk profile
- Assisting in the monitoring of the risk appetite framework, including monthly/quarterly monitoring of metrics against limits and triggers, reaching out to risk owners for responses
- Identifying, Mitigating and Monitoring Credit Risk, and participating in the provisions exercise
- Identifying, Mitigating and Monitoring Operational Risk
- Identifying, Mitigating and Monitoring Market (including FX and Interest Rate Risk) and Liquidity Risks
- University Degree in Finance, Economics, Operational Research, Mathematics, and
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Operational Research, Mathematics, or
- Holder of a Professional Qualification such as Chartered Accountant (ACA), Certified Accountant (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
- 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position in a financial institution
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent use of Greek and English (both verbal and written)
- Computer Literacy
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to experience and qualifications.
Interested Applicants must submit their CV at email@example.com, stating the position in the subject, or uploading it below, by Tuesday the 31st of January 2023.
Ancoria Bank is an equal opportunities employer.