The Bank invites applications from aspiring professionals for the position of Credit Sanctioning Manager at its Head Offices in Nicosia.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assessing and providing an independent opinion on credit applications in accordance with credit policy limits and the Bank’s procedures
- Performing credit score validations
- Attending Credit Committee meetings, presenting the Credit Sanctioning Opinion
- University Degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics or any other related discipline
- Master’s Degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics or any other related discipline
- A professional qualification such as Chartered Accountant (ACA), Certified Accountant (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) will be considered an advantage
- At least 10 years of experience in Credit, of which at least 5 in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Very good analytical and numerical skills; ability to analyse data, including understanding and interpreting of financial statements
- Very good knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Very good planning, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and professional qualifications.
Interested Applicants must submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position in the subject, or uploading it below, by Friday the 23rd of December 2022.
Ancoria Bank is an equal opportunities employer.