The Bank invites applications from aspiring professionals for the position of Application Support at its Head Offices in Nicosia.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving software application issues
- Managing a ticketing system and ensuring that a comprehensive database of queries/incidents and their resolutions are kept up to date
- Providing support to teams within the organization and to external clients, when required
- Explaining complex software applications to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
- Analyzing and developing reports for teams across the business regarding issues and incidents
- Finding ways to detect (and ideally prevent) recurrence of issues
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn systems
- Passion to learn new things
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Ability to understand code in relevant programming languages and frameworks
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to experience and qualifications.
Interested Applicants must submit their CV at email@example.com, stating the position in the subject, or uploading it below, by Friday the 25th of November 2022.
Ancoria Bank is an equal opportunities employer.